- Do you use Facebook Events to promote your event?
- Do you wonder how to use ads with your Facebook event?
In this article, you will discover how to boost the sale of tickets to your event through Facebook ads.
Part 1: set up tickets for your Facebook event
You want to make it as easy as possible for people to buy tickets for your next event, and some platforms are integrated with Facebook event pages for the sale of tickets on the site like Shopify, Eventbee and Eventbrite.
If you are using Eventbrite to host your ticket sales, you can integrate it into your Facebook event so that people can buy tickets without leaving Facebook. It is best to set up your Eventbrite event before creating your Facebook event, but it can also be done later.
- Before launching your Facebook event, be sure to add your Facebook pixel (and any other tracking) to Eventbrite to capture the data you can use to redirect them. After configuring your Eventbrite event, click on the Manage tab and navigate to the Pixel Tracking section.
- Next, click on Facebook Pixel and enter your pixel ID and other details.
- While you’re here, you can also add another tracking, such as Google Analytics. You can never have too much data!
- Once your Eventbrite event is set up with all the proper tracking, you can post your event and add it to Facebook. Eventbrite is very likely to ask you to do so and guide you through the process.
If not, you can do it manually. On the Manage tab, click Invite and Promote and select Add to Facebook from the drop-down menu.
Either way, you must pick the event and choose the Fb page to host. You are to be an admin of the Fb page you are using to host the event.
- Once you have done this, click on Add to Facebook.
Your event will now be added to your page and it will also appear as a publication in the news source. This is how the Facebook event will look like an administrator:
If your page and event are eligible, your attendees can use Facebook’s own payment experience, as shown here. You would want to make it very easy for people to buy tickets for your next event!