Following the rule of cashless Central Bank of Nigeria strategy, we are pleased to tell you that Access Bank has propelled a service called *901# Banking Made Easy which will empower its customers to work on their accounts without visiting the bank. Just like GTbank transfer code.
Advantages of using access bank transfer codes
- It’s quick, advantageous, and secure
- It can be accessed at any time of the day
- It saves time.
- You can pay every single service charge from the solace of wherever you are
Before any exchange can be made utilizing the *901# benefit, it has now been made obligatory that the access bank customer makes his/her interesting security code which will be required for any *901# benefit. Already, just the last four(4) digits of the BVN was required however as of late; the BVN digits are never again being used.
How To REGISTER FOR THE *901# SERVICE
The following are the progression to step procedure of registration.
- On your bank enrolled phone number, dial *901#
- Now choose 8(NEXT) and then 5(CREATE PIN) alternative to Create/Reset Pin.
- Enter the last four(4) digits of your Access bank ATM Card
- You will be asked to enter your secret 4 to 6 digits security code which will be used for all transactions.
After fruitful registration, you would now be able to make use of any of the access bank transfer code
ACCESS BANK Transfer Codes
Access Bank Transfer Code For Inter Bank (Access To Other Banks)
- Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. The charge is N80+N4.00(VAT)
Transfer from one Access Bank to another
- Dial *901*1*AMT*NUBANAccount Number# from your phone number, at that point, verify with your transfer security code.
NOTE: You can use the Phone No. you used to open your Access bank account
Opening An Access Account With *901#
You can choose to open an Access bank account without visiting the branch and this does not require filling of forms.
- Dial *901*# and take after the content prompts
- You will be requested to give your BVN number
thatyou should receive an SMS containing your BVN.
Access Bank Code To Buy Data
With your Access Bank, you can buy data for all correspondence arrange by dialing *901*8#
Access Bank Balance Enquiry Code
You can also check your account balance whenever, wherever you are. This administration is gratis
- Dial *901*5# on your Access Bank enlisted phone number
- Type in your security code.
- Your account balance will be displayed immediately.
The USSD banking code (*901#) is accessible on all networks and it works on all type of mobile phones. Just customers with an Access Bank account can perform exchanges using *901#. An internet connection isn’t required to use *901#, yet some Service suppliers charge for USSD code transactions. At last, you can likewise use this codes outside Nigeria as long as you are roaming your mobile number.
For help, other inquiries using access bank transfer code *901#, if it’s not too much trouble call the Access Bank Contact Care Center, just call 07002255222377 or Email:email@example.com or chat with them.