[dropcap]T[/dropcap]raffic is what all bloggers always want, some even don't care from where they will get it, all they want is traffic, so that leads me to today's topic: How to increase blog traffic.
Bloggers need traffic because of many reasons without traffic, there is no viewers and subscribers because subscribers are gotten from traffic.
Like seriously, if you aren't a blogger, the word traffic will sound strange to you.
some will even think road traffics.
Now l let me give you the meaning of traffic in blogging, not generally.
What Is Traffic In Blogging?
Traffic simply means the head count of viewers, people, and visitors on your blog, it is used to make money from blogging with the usage of Google Adsense.
The traffic is very important for any blog/website. Being new bloggers, you need to understand the optimization methods to give a quality to readers and as well as search spiders for crawling and indexing.
So am going to teach you the way to get traffic to your blog/websites.
Importance Of Traffic In Blogging
There are some importances of traffics in blogging, given by many people, but I will also give you mine to add to theirs, a blog without traffic will be like a grave yard.
The importances are listed below:
1. Make Money: As I said earlier, without traffic, the blog will be like a grave yard, so it is also used to make money from blogs/websites using ads network that pays per click, and if you don't have traffic, who will click the ads? and if you are clicking by yourself using the same IP address, you will get banned.
2. Comments: Do you know that if you are having traffic with quality post, you will have comments? To get a comment on blog normally, you need a quality post, but when you are having a quality post but no traffic, Opps, you can't get a comment.
3. Reputation: According to how traffic is defined for you: Traffic simply means the head count of viewers, people, and visitors on your blog. So when you are having traffic, that means people are visiting your blog and as people are visiting and they are learning from it, they will invite your blog to their friends, and through this, you and your blog will become popular.
Disadvantages or Effects Of Traffic
This is funny, I said this already: without traffic, no blog, So there is no disadvantages/negative effect of traffic on blog and websites.
How I Increase My Blog's Traffic By 50% Everyday
Some bloggers keep spamming with their links on WhatsApp, they thought all bloggers will click their links, it is not all bloggers that clicks others links, I only share my links to WhatsApp to inform my viewers about my new post.
So I will tell you my own personal way that I am using to increase my blog's traffic every day.
The ways are listed below:
1. Social Media
This is the top best place you should share your links to for the purpose of getting traffics, social media like facebook, google plus, LinkedIn, and others.
You should keep sharing your links to all social media that is having groups and pages for the purpose of getting traffics and the likes.
Make sure you comply with their rules and regulations, some want only 1link in a day, you can read about here on where to share your posts to on Facebook.
A forum is an area where users share thoughts, ideas, or help by posting text messages. Forums are different from chat because it is almost never live and can be read at any time.
Don't spam the forum because your post will be reviewed by moderators and if they detect any spammy link, they will remove the post from their forum, so post wisely.
3. Building Email List
An electronic mailing list or email list is a special use of email that allows for widespread distribution of information to many Internet users. It is similar to a traditional mailing list – a list of names and addresses – as might be kept by an organization for sending publications to its members or customers, but typically refers to four things:
- a list of email addresses,
- the people ("subscribers") receiving mail at those addresses,
- the publications (email messages) sent to those addresses, and
- a reflector, which is a single email address that, when designated as the recipient of a message, will send a copy of that message to all of the subscribers.
Don't worry, I will soon write a post on how to create an email list.
4. Search Engine
A Search Engine is really a general class of programs, however, the term is often used to specifically describe systems like Google, Bing, and Yahoo! Search that enables users to search for documents on the World Wide Web.
This should be that first that will be given to you, but to get traffic from search engine takes time, and it needs patient.
Bloggers get numerous amount of traffic from search engine, if you are ranking on the first page for a keyword, you will get a lot of traffic from that both day and night because as people are searching it, they will keep coming to your blog.
You can click here to read all my post about the Search engine.
Advertising is an audio or visual form of marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, nonpersonal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea. Sponsors of advertising are often businesses who wish to promote their products or services. Advertising is differentiated from public relations in that an advertiser usually pays for and has control over the message. It is differentiated from personal selling in that the message is nonpersonal, i.e., not directed to a particular individual.
You can put your advert on Naijaloaded if you are an entertainment blogger, and tutorial bloggers can use others big blogs.
This is good for all bloggers, even I will place my advert on nairaland soon.
Conclusion On How To Increase Blog Traffic
These are the best way you can use to get traffic for your blog, does this post deserves a comment from you? don't forget to share this on facebook and google plus.